- Not to make lists.
- Listened to the Bubble Hour while keeping the yoga tape on mute.
- Skipping each 3rd set!!!!! Which I then used the time to:
- Get on the treadmill (still listening to Bubble Hour) and I programmed in my correct age, weight, time & max speed AND discovered that my walk was doable. It pushed me just enough that I want to do it again!
- My stomach is a hot mess so I am avoiding fiber. Two saltines and pb was all I could tolerate. I give myself permission to NOT judge my food today.
- I am moving into a new office and location today. When I picked up the keys last night, there isn’t heat or a locking door. I give myself permission to NOT declare a crisis. Simply keep moving forward.
- Permission to NOT drink as a solution. I am soooo grateful to not be hungover this morning and moving in below zero temps.